YES ELECTORATES SOLIDARITY
GUIDELINES FOR PARTY PRIMARIES
All aspirants interested in contesting for any elective office variously provided for in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the platform of YES PARTY, during the 2019 general election must comply with the following guidelines:
- Must meet the criteria for qualification relevant to the office he/she is interested in contesting for under the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Electoral act as amended or any existing Law.
- Shall meet the conditions for nomination as provided by YES PARTY Constitution and the Party guidelines for nomination approved by the National Executive Committee of the Party.
- Shall ensure He/She is dully registered as member not later than 27th September 2018, unless otherwise extended or waived by the Party.
MEMBERSHIP FACILITATION REQUIREMENTS AND CONTRIBUTION TO THE PARTY
- All those interested in the Party’s ticket to contest for the office of L.G Councilor/ Chairman/ State House of Assembly /House of Representatives/ Senate/Governor/ President must sensitize, mobilize and facilitate at least One hundred (100) People to register as members of YES Party in each polling Unit of his/her ward and bear the cost of securing Party Office and Furnish it in His/Her ward.
- EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (CONTRIBUTORY)
- Presidential = #1,500,000
- Governorship = #1,000,000
- Senatorial = #750,000
- House of Reps. = #500,000
- State House of Assembly = #250,000
- Chairman LGA = #100,000
- Councillor = #50,000
Women/Youths below Age 30 will pay #30,000
- COLLECTION OF PARTY NOMINATION FORMS
- Presidential = Free
- Governorship = Free
- Senatorial = Free
- House of Reps. = Free
- State House of Assembly = Free
- Chairman LGA = Free
- Councillor = Free
NOTE: Payment for expression of interest Fee should be lodged into the official Account of YES PARTY
Bank: Zenith Bank
Account No: 1015880955
Account Name: YES ELECTORATES SOLIDARITY
Ali Soyode Elem Chukwuemeka
National Chairman National Secretary